(Last updated: 5 June 2018) Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company. The protection of your personal data is a matter of great importance to us. Below we inform you according to art. 12, 13, and 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) about the handling of your personal data when visiting our website www.profitlich-schmidlin.de. Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as the civil name, address, telephone number and date of birth.
I. Responsible BodyResponsible Body according to GDPR ProfitlichSchmidlin AG Waidmarkt 11 50676 Köln E-Mail: email@example.com Telefon:+49 221 79077026
II. Purposes and Legal Basis of the Data Processing
1. Informational Use of the WebsiteYou can visit our website without providing any personal information. If you use our website for informational purposes only, i.e. do not register for our newsletter or otherwise provide us with information about yourself, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. For the purpose of the technical provision of the website, it is necessary that we process certain automatically transmitted information about you so that your browser can display our website and you can use the website. This information is automatically collected for each visit of our website and stored in our server log files. This information refers to the computer system of the requesting computer. The following information is collected thereby:
- Browser type / -version (e.g.: Firefox 59.0.2 (64 Bit));
- Browser language (e.g.: German);
- Operating system (e.g.: Windows 10);
- Internal resolution of the browser window;
- Screen resolution;
- Java on / off;
- Cookies on / off;
- Color depth;
- Time of access.
- Language settings
- for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter b GDPR, provided you visit our website to obtain information about our consulting services; and
- to protect our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR in order to make the website technically available to you. Our legitimate interest is to offer you an appealing, technically functioning and user-friendly website as well as to take measures to protect our website from cyber risks and to prevent our website from posing cyber risks to third parties.
2. Active Use of the WebsiteIn addition to the merely informational use of our website, you can also actively use our website, for instance get access to our quarterly reports or to register for our newsletter. In addition to the above-mentioned processing of your personal data for merely informational purposes, we will also process other personal data that we require from you to deliver the afore-mentioned functions. a. User Requests In order to process and answer your inquiries to us, e.g. via the email address mentioned in the imprint, we process your personal data provided by you in this context. In any case, this includes your name and email address in order to send you an answer, as well as the other information that you send to us in the context of your message. We process your personal data in order to respond to user inquiries on the following legal basis:
- to protect our legitimate interests pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 lit f GDPR; our legitimate interest is to answer customer inquiries appropriately.
- If you have given us your consent by double opt-in procedure, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 a DSGVO.
III. LinksSome sections of our web pages contain links to the web pages of third parties. These websites are subject to their own data protection principles. We are not responsible for their operation including the data handling. If you send information to or about such third party sites, you should review the privacy statements of those sites before you submit any information that may assigned to you.
IV. Categories of RecipientsFirstly, only our employees will be informed of your personal data. In addition, we share your personal data with other recipients who provide services to us in connection with our website, insofar as this is legally permitted or prescribed. We limit the transfer of your personal data to what is necessary, in particular to be able to complete your order. In some cases, our service providers receive your personal data as contract data processors and are then strictly bound by our instructions when handling your personal data. In some cases, the recipients act independently with your data, which we transmit to them. Below, we describe the categories of recipients of your personal data:
- IT service providers who administrate and host our website,
- Service providers for the distribution of the newsletter.